Gallatin Gateway School is a rural Kindergarten through eighth-grade school that serves an average of 150 students per year. We offer enrollment to students that live outside the school district boundaries but have limited openings. Families interested in attending Gallatin Gateway School are encouraged to call 763.4415 for more information.
To register/enroll in GGS the following information and forms are required:
- Copy of a certified birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records or religious exemption form- notarized
- Free and reduced lunch application
- Request for records form (1st grade-8th grade)
- Out of District Agreement Form (Out of District only see Out of District Information Page)
- Online Registration through Infinite Campus
Enroll Using Infinite CampusTop of Page
We currently provide access to your student's grades, attendance, meal account balances, and fees using Infinite Campus. In addition, we can now provide access to online enrollment for new students and annual update for existing students. If you have already established your account with Infinite Campus please log in and use the more option to update your forms. If you have not created an account, you will need to create an account.