If you are interested in being involved with our school you may:
- Call the office and set up an appointment with the Superintendent- 406-763-4415 or contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by the school or email to arrange a visit with a classroom teacher.
- Stop by the school or email to coordinate a time to meet with the Athletic Directors
- Stop by the school or email to coordinate a time to meet with the kitchen staff
- Stop by the school or email to receive information on the presidents of our parent support groups.
What do I do to become a volunteer?
The teachers or the Superintendent will walk you through the GGS Volunteer Handbook. This handbook and a visit with one of our staff will assure you of the school philosophy, familiarize you with our building, and introduce you to our school schedule. You will sign in and sign out each time you assist us in the building.
May I assist as a volunteer from home?
Yes, you can! Let us know of your interests and we will find a way for you to apply your talents and assist us from your home.
May I attend student performances and observe student learning?
Yes, we have classroom and all school performances such as reader’s theater, presentations, and assemblies that you are always welcome to attend. Please ask to join our parent email list to know when the events are held.